Below is a list of our uniform items which can be purchased with or without a printed school logo.
From Reception - Year 11:
- Plain black or dark grey trousers
- Plain black or dark grey skirt
- Sky blue collared polo shirt (with or without school logo) or plain sky blue shirt
- Navy blue v-neck jumper / cardigan / sweatshirt (with or without school logo)
- Black shoes (with black laces where necessary) - low heels for girls
- Sky blue and white checked summer dress - for the girls in the Summer
- Plain black or dark grey tailored school shorts - for boys in the Summer necessary)
- Smart casual clothes - trousers, skirts, shirts, blouses, polo tops.
- No -
- blue jeans
- track suit bottoms
- tops or t-shirts with big logos
- The requirements of Post 16 is that at any point they can go out of school and make the good impression needed in a workplace or college placement.
- Black short
- White round neck t-shirt or polo shirt
- Trainers (with non-marking soles) or plimsoles
- Hair bobble (if appropriate) – hair must be tied up/back during PE lessons
Jewellery should not be worn except for small studs in pierced ears (the pupils must be able to remove these during PE). No other piercings will be allowed.
For PE, Forest School or Vocational studies, pupils need to come into school wearing school uniform and get changed into their relevant clothing.
All clothing should be clearly labelled so that they may be returned to the owner if lost.
Many thanks in advance for your co-operation with this.
Please note: uniform items with the printed school logo are available from:-
S&H Schoolwear and Sports (formally Bromsgrove Sports)
Congratulations to S & H school Wear who started their autistic friendly appointments in 2018. After great success they have now been awarded with the officially accredited Autism Friendly award by the National Autistic Society.
They look forward to seeing the regular and new faces of Rigby Hall pupils in their shop!
* Autism friendly appointments are available, please book in advance with the shop*
Email: email@example.com Tel. No. 01527 874885