Our Outreach consists of the following services:
- Early Years
- Emotional regulation
- Sensory learning and inclusive curriculum
- English support from KS1-KS4
- Maths support from KS1-KS4
- Inclusive P16 provision
- Visits to Rigby Hall to observe strategies used in a specialist setting
- Whole school training sessions
- Group Signalong workshops around key vocabulary of your choosing (one hour training) or the full Introductory course (8 hours in total delivered over three or four sessions).
At Rigby Hall we offer a range of services from our Outreach Team with the aim to support local schools provide the best provision they can for pupils with additional learning needs. This support can be bespoke to what you would like support with, and can be made through the referral form at the bottom of this page. We ask for a donation of £125.00 to cover the costs of cover for staffing. For this cost you will receive the following:
- After the referral form has been received, we will contact you to arrange a telephone consultation.
- Following this we will observe the pupil in your setting and consult with the team working with the child afterwards.
- The feedback will be provided in a report which can be shared with all those supporting the pupil.
- You will receive a follow up phone call a month later.
- Staff will also be able to visit Rigby Hall and see some of the strategies suggested in action in our specialist setting.
- We will remain open to you for that child via phone call and email support.
Referrals should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org