The Key Stage 4 Curriculum
All pupils at Rigby Hall School have access to a broad and stimulating curriculum to support independence. We create pathways for all of our students and we do not buy into the culture of one size fits all.
The curriculum consists of:
* The National Curriculum, differentiated to meet the needs of individual pupils.
* Personal, Social, Health & Moral Education, including Citizenship, and Careers
* Religious Education.
All pupils at Rigby Hall School follow Nationally Accredited Courses.
Students at Key Stage 4 and Post 16 follow a combination of the following courses:
- ABC Small Animal Care / Farm Animal Care
- ABC Horticulture
- Entry Level or Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT
- Entry Level Food Technology and Design & Technology
- ASDAN Personal Development, Transition challenge, CoPE or AoPE
- BTEC level 1 or 2 Home cooking skills
- Entry Level Science or BTEC Science
- GCSE Maths
- Sports Leaders