The KS4 Curriculum
The Key Stage 4 Curriculum
All pupils at Rigby Hall School have access to a broad and stimulating curriculum to support independence. We create pathways for all of our students and we do not buy into the culture of one size fits all.
The curriculum consists of:
* The National Curriculum, differentiated to meet the needs of individual pupils.
* Sex and relationship education
* Religious Education.
KS4 pupils at Rigby Hall School follow Nationally Accredited Courses.
Students at Key Stage 4 follow a combination of the following courses:
- Entry Level or Level 1 qualifications in English, Maths and ICT
- Entry Level Certificate in Science
- Open College Network West Midlands Entry Level Qualification in Skills for Living and Work
- WJEC Entry Pathways in Humanities
- AQA Unit Award Scheme
- An Optional Level 1 Course